1. Because You’re GREAT!
2. Seattle in October can be simply fabulous! October is my very favorite month of the year in the Pacific Northwest. The conference has built in time for exploring and dining.
3. Seattle’s own top medium is going to deliver the key note! Lindsey Paul is dynamic, very connected, insightful, positive and giving. Get to know this rising talent and get inspired by all she has to share. Lindsey knows we all can live “a life of unlimited possibilities!” I’m ready!
4. Meet face-to-face with some of your very favorite b-school friends and others that you have only met online prior to this big weekend. I’m sure I’m not the only one who is time challenged. My full-time, long days, career in the corporate world can really restrict how much time I have to keep up with all the super cool stuff online and fully participate. This is my chance to set real time aside and get to chat! To connect! To get to know! You gotta be there to have the conversations.
5. It is the perfect chance to practice some self-care and get away from home, routine, the kids for a little bit and have a weekend away for you. You deserve it and if you don’t believe it be sure you don’t miss Elena Lipson’s presentation on the soul-enriching reasons we all need to practice self-care first and foremost.
6. Be GREAT! will bring us together and build community. In Seattle we have this impactful group of women we call the “SeaWoos.” Each person is totally awesome, but it is the power of making time to regularly come together, share, be vulnerable, cheer each other on that makes us so close. The power of community is becoming rare and is worth investing in.
7. For on-line business owners learning as we go there are so many pieces to juggle and many of us rarely stop to remember the legal obligations that come with a business. Get some Legal Love – Lisa’s unique specialty – and your questions answered by Lisa Fraley – soul lawyer extraordinaire! You will get filled up with sessions by true experts in their topic helping each of us to connect on a soul level with everything we want out of life.
8. This conference is going to be full of fun moments! Bring your best shoes for a dance party with Mike Iamele who also just happens to be an truly gifted sacred branding coach!
9. You will not go home the same but new, improved, inspired, refreshed, illuminated, refined, insightful, loved and ready to help change this big world of ours that we are here to help lift up and transform into love.
10. AND a bonus reason because it is so true: It just won’t be the same without you there. Each person presenting is both a teacher and a student and we all know we have so much to learn from every person who attends. Come teach us! The fun is in Seattle this fall! Help make Dori Ransom’s dream come true! Join us!
Go to www.begreatcon.com right now to take advantage of our PRE-SALE AMAZING offer of $299! But hurry… this price only lasts until August first! Dare to Be GREAT! with us.